Quality Test Technicians
Perform QA Testing in a Medical Device Verification and Validation environment. est results will be used to qualify a medical product for regulatory approval and eventual manufacturing release. Recent Engineering and Technical Graduates are welcome.
Activities will include:
- Performing test procedures according to written instructions
- Documenting test results
- Assessing Pass/Fail outcomes relative to established criteria
- Identifying and noting non-conformance or unexpected outcomes
- Cooperating with engineering personnel to assist with troubleshooting as needed
- Education or training in a technical field
- Bachelor's degree, Associate's degree, Vocational Education, etc.).
- Ability to operate simple machinery and sensitive/delicate measuring equipment.
- 1+ year of experience (preferred but not needed) in test or QA or manufacturing QA environment, or equivalent (prior experience testing medical products a big plus).