The Quantitative Services Innovations Professional will assist in software development and operational support of a reconciliation and machine learning based platform. This platform performs highly customizable reconciliations using innovative matching techniques including fuzzy logic and supervised learning based machine learning techniques. The project has tight deliverable timelines and will require the right person to work with multiple teams within the bank including business partners, technology teams and operations groups. This role will also include participation in all phases of Machine Learning based projects built by our team including model development, model validation, governance and maintenance.
• The candidate is expected to work closely with the business analysts, business partners and other technology partners to gather requirements and successfully build, test and implement software solutions.
• Work with operations and business personnel to provide support for the recon process including new user on-boarding.
• Assist analyst and end-users with applying mathematical matching algorithms to their problem statements.
• Use proprietary and open source machine learning libraries for developing supervised learning based solutions.
• Be engaged in full life-cycle of a machine learning project including model development, governance, and maintenance.
• Master’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Mathematics, Financial Engineering, Economics or related quantitative field.
• 5+ years relevant industry experience.
• Minimum of 2 years of Python programming experience.
• Experience building machine learning models, including hyper parameter tuning, sensitivity analysis and incorporation of models into production processes.
• Strong technical background with proven experience working in an Agile software development lifecycle.
• Experience with both SQL and noSQL database technologies.
• Experience with user interface design and programming.
• Experience with Excel/VBA.
• Aptitude for researching advancements in technology and interest in its applications.
Posting Date: 07/08/2019
Chicago, IL, 135 S LA SALLE ST (IL4135),
- United States
Travel: Yes, 5% of the time
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift