Job DescriptionAre you an experienced Business Analyst with expertise in R&D requirements and GxP regulations?
If you'd like to support an industry-leading biotechnology organization, we may have the ideal role for you in Cambridge.
Due to client requirement, applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the R&D IT Senior Business Analyst:
- Develop SDLC deliverables that align with GxP requirements
- Perform risk assessments and report on findings
- Help test lead validate functional requirements
- Collaborate to develop IT Support documentation
- Offer regular status reports
- Bachelor's degree in Biostatistics, Statistics, or Computer Science
- Advanced degree strongly preferred; CBAP strongly preferred
- At least 5 years of experience as a Senior BA in Pharma/Biotech industry:
- Strong SDLC experience
- CFR 21 Part 11
- System validation
- NIST/regulatory testing
- Data privacy guidelines
- Clinical Data Management/Biometrics business processes
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills with business users, IT groups, management, and vendors
- Ability to leverage interpersonal skills to understand requirements and priorities
- Ability to effectively manage stakeholder expectations
- Ability to present ideas in a clear and compelling way
- SAS statistical programming knowledgeable highly desired
Job ID: 338431
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!