Triton Systems, a business and technology incubator, offers a challenging and rewarding environment where a diverse field of projects give you invaluable experience in developing new and enabling technologies for many markets. You will have exciting opportunities to work with Department of Defense agencies as well as new venture startups as you research and develop new ideas that are moved through the commercialization pipeline. We have developed and spunoff a wide range of technology incubated within the company including cancer treatment (www.adurobiotech.com), microsensors and micro-fabricated components (www.sensera.com), flame retardant plastics (www.frxpolymers.com), high strength aluminum composite material (www.fracomp.com), waste water treatment (www.emefcy.com) and many more.
We provide comprehensive benefits, competitive salary and an exciting and creative working environment with advancement and career-building opportunities in a casual and fun atmosphere. Applications include acoustics, biosensing, bio and chemical detection, robotics, additive manufacturing. Join us as we revolutionize technology.
- Initiate, and execute microbiology and CRISPR biochemistry based projects.
- Make decisions involving designing, performing, and troubleshooting research experiments.
- Maintaining materials report database and document lab results into reports.
- Reading the relevant publications/literature to stay updated in the field.
- Participate in writing proposals.
- Ph.D. in Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Genetics, Biological Engineering or relevant fields.
- 2 years of experience after graduation in the relevant field in academia (postdoctoral work) or industry.
- Demonstrated strong background in microbiology, molecular biology, synthetic biology, genetics, protein biochemistry and nucleic acid biochemistry.
- Demonstrated knowledge in molecular diagnostics and CRISPR technologies.
- Ability and enthusiasm for learning new skills and developing new techniques.
- Highly motivated, hardworking and curious individual with the ability to think innovatively about difficult research problems.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communications skills to convey experimental plans and solutions to problems and to provide presentations. Must have strong attention to detail.
- Must possess a high level of motivation, initiative and sense of urgency.
- Knowledge and experience with design and synthesis of functional and microporous polymers, COF and MOF is a plus.
- Experience with programming languages is a plus.
- Must have at least US employment authorization.
*** The hired person will directly report the Director of Disruptive Technologies and Materials Design. He/she will work with the existing team to support and build on current efforts, and also have the opportunity to participate in the creation of new initiatives in strategically targeted areas.
- Due to the nature of our business and information associated with this position, interested candidates must be US Citizens
Come join our success and grow with the strength of these fascinating new technologies. We are looking for individuals with confidence and the right stuff. We offer a competitive salary with full benefits package. Triton Systems, Inc. Headquarters is located at 200 Turnpike Road, Chelmsford, MA 01824. We are an equal opportunity employer - M/F/D/VEEO. We strongly encourage qualified women and minorities to apply.
To apply, please follow the link on our careers page at: http://www.tritonsystems.com/Recruitment-type Agencies, at this time, Triton Systems, is not seeking any outside assistance to find qualified employees.