Our Profession is our Passion! We atRangTechspecialize in planning, implementing, managing, and staffing InformationTechnology Solutionsand Services. Our goal is to help our clients define their investments in technology, optimize processes that bring fast-track success, and deliver business-critical applications to improve performance. We value diversity. We operate as one team, bringing highly qualified and experienced software and management professionals with advanced degrees in Computer Science, Management, Engineering, Statistics and Bioinformatics.
The values that drive our success are:
Strategy:Wehelpour clients growth by achieving competitive advantage and creating value.
Quality:We believe in Quality First and Quality Must in solutions we deliver.
Support:We bring ideas and talent to empowerbusiness performancewith new-age technologies.
We take pride inbuildingstrategiclong-term relationship with our clients.
1. Expert knowledge of an analysis tool such as R ( ability to write their own functions and expert level of coding skills)
2. Extensive experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches using machine learning methods
3. Track record of using advanced statistical methods, information retrieval, data mining techniques
4. Comfort manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensional data from varying sources
5. A strong passion for empirical research and for answering hard questions with data
6. A flexible analytic approach that allows for results at varying levels of precision
7. Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner
8. Fluency with at least one scripting language such as Python
9. Familiarity with relational databases and SQL
10. Experience working with large data sets, experience working with distributed computing tools a plus (Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, HBase, etc.) is preferred but not required.
MS. in a relevant technical (machine learning, computer science, physics, mathematics, statistics, or related field, or 3+ years' experience in a relevant role
please call me at 732-947-4119 EXT 114 if interested.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.