Job Title: Radar Systems Engineer
Job Location: Chantilly, VA
Odyssey Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Radar Systems Engineer with Wireless Communication, RF and Radar experience supporting the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) in Chantilly, VA.
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, Ltd. is an innovative small business committed to providing world-class technical, management, and training support services to government and public sector clients. We focus on people, processes, and performance to deliver superior results. Since our inception in 1997, our commitment to mission success and customer satisfaction has been recognized with exponential growth and exceptional past performance ratings. We accept challenging assignments and drive projects from the planning stages, through implementation, and into operations and support.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Support modeling of overhead (space) SIGINT at the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) Office of Enterprise Analysis (OEA).
- In this Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance role, the individual will be asked to provide a variety of SIGINT modeling, simulation, and analysis assignments.
- Develop and or contribute to briefings, point papers, and meetings in direct support of Senior Government Managers.
- Analysis products are frequently used to conduct trade studies and support Senior Government decisions about the future of overhead capabilities.
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge of RF link analysis, wireless communication systems, or RADAR
Experience with modeling, simulation, and analysis
- 3-5 years’ experience
- Must have active TS/SCI
- Possible infrequent travel (<10%)
- MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering (DSP or Communications focused)
- 7+ years of experience
- Experience with Space systems, Overhead SIGINT Acquisition and Architecture’s, SIGINT payloads/hardware, SIGINT Mission areas, SIGINT tasking, SIGINT signals/types and collection management
- Experience with applications/programs such as AGI’s Systems Tool Kit, MATLAB, SIMULINK, Python, and C++
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, LTD. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
- Military Leave
- On Site Cafeteria
- Vacation/paid time off
- Employee Events
- Gym Memberships
- Professional Development
- Life Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid sick days
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Retirement / Pension Plans