- Mercy Health Physicians-Youngstown is seeking a Radiation Oncologist. Currently, three physicians in our hospital-based group with 4 locations in the Greater Youngstown, Ohio region.
- Candidate must have outstanding interpersonal skills and a strong commitment to develop and strengthen the cancer treatment team. Board certification or eligibility required.
- Services offered include IMRT /IGRT/VMAT Elekta equipment with linac based SBRT/SRS program. ABC breath hold. High dose rate brachytherapy. GE wide bore simulator.
- Mercy hospital is committed to increasing offerings of multidisciplinary site-specific tumor boards and clinics with dedicated nurse navigators which currently include breast, lung, GI, CNS, and GU.
- Team includes two nurse practioners, three physicists, four dosimetrists, and ancillary personnel including dietician and social workers.
- Comprehensive survivorship services with three dedicated Nurse Navigators.
- This is a hospital employment opportunity and there are no overhead or buy-in requirements. Mercy Health offers a highly competitive salary, relocation and loan repayment benefits, a generous annual CME stipend, 403B with employer matching and 457 retirement plans, group disability coverage, and other benefits.