Applies ionizing radiation to the patient in accordance with the prescription and instructions of the radiation oncologist.
- Education: High School Diploma required.
- Experience: One to two years of applicable experience preferred.
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: ARRT in Radiation Oncology Required Additional Skills Required: Ability to successfully complete generic and department-specific skills validation and competency testing.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".