- Voice, record, assemble, edit and distribute commercials for four radio stations.
- Work with account executives and clients to create compelling advertising campaigns and engaging audio messaging.
- Host client recording sessions
- Collaborate with CMG Production Managers in other markets to share voices and creative ideas for commercials.
- Other duties as assigned by the Production Manager
- Minimum three years of commercial production or imaging experience.
- In-depth knowledge of audio editing software, Adobe Audition, ProTools, VCreative, Wide Orbit.
- Advanced computer knowledge, familiar with Mac and PC operating systems.
- Proven track record of collaboration with sales account executives.
- Excellent verbal and creative writing skills plus a good working knowledge of the English language. (Diction, spelling and vocabulary)
- Professional level voiceover artist ability.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines under pressure.
- Available as needed, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta-1601 W Peachtree St NE
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Unposting Date: Ongoing