We are searching for a full-time, ARRT certified Radiologic Technologist. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of excellent patient care, high accountability, strong clinical skills.
- Conducts diagnostic X-ray procedures providing high-quality images to assist the physician with an accurate diagnosis.
- Operates C-Arm as needed.
- Maintains safe radiation safety practices during all Imaging procedures using ALARA (As Low as Reasonably Achievable) principles.
- Uses information systems proficiently including EMR, scheduling, and PACS software applications.
- Performs as back-up to staff absences and vacancies, as necessary.
High school diploma or equivalent required. Graduation from a JRCERT (Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology) certified radiologic technology program required. Associate's Degree preferred.
1 year or greater experience as a Radiologic Technologist preferred.
Special Training, Certification or Licensure
- Current R.T. (R) certification with the American Registry of Radiologic Technology (ARRT).
- Current CPR/BLS Healthcare Provider certification.
- IEMA Licensure (preferred)