St. Croix Regional Medical Center is currently seeking a 0.8 FTE (64 hours bi-weekly)Radiologic Technologist III to work the weekend overnight shift. Working shifts includeFriday 11pm-7am and Saturday/Sunday 7pm-7am.
The Radiologic Technologist III provides and oversees quality diagnostic imaging and patient care services. Responsible for efficient and effective operation of the daily activities of CT, MRI, Mammography, US, Nuclear Medicine and/or Radiology as directed. Assists lead technologists with execution of the daily operation of the Diagnostic Imaging department.
- Perform imaging procedures at a technical level requiring minimal supervision.
- Ensure imaging quality for assigned area.
- Use several computer systems to maintain patient records and orders.
- Effectively partner with other departments.
- Identify and report equipment problems.
- Assist lead to keep studies current.
- Assist with day to day department operations.
Education and Licensure:
- Registered by American Registry of Radiological Technologist (RT ARRT)
- Post-primary certification, required (preferably in area of responsibility). Additional certifications a plus.
- Current WI Radiographer license
- Thorough knowledge of radiographic procedures required
- Mammography, CT or MRI helpful, but not necessary
- CT Certification or CT experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Able to contribute to small group projects
- Works under general directions with little supervision
- Ability to understand oral and written instruction stated in medical and radiologic terms
- Uses time efficiently maintaining department cleanliness and order
- Mechanical abilities helpful
St. Croix Regional Medical Center has been a healing force in the St. Croix Valley since 1919. Our traditions hold true today, we remain dedicated to the vision of building a healthier community. We continue the strong tradition of quality medicine with a focus on compassionate care through our 25 bed Critical Access Hospital and 5 clinic locations. Our goal is for every patient and visitor to have a positive experience. We want everybody to leave our facilities knowing they or their loved ones received the best care possible.
St. Croix Regional Medical Center is a non-profit health care network that provides an array of high quality services at our facilities in St. Croix Falls (clinic and critical access hospital), Balsam Lake, Frederic and Webster, WI along with a clinic in Lindstrom, MN. Our main campus is located in St. Croix Falls, WI, just an hour northeast of Minneapolis/ St. Paul. Nestled in the bluffs of the St. Croix River Valley, St. Croix Falls is the ideal place to work, live and play.
St. Croix Regional Medical Center (SCRMC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.