Radiology Technologist -PRN
Granger Medical Clinic has a PRN Radiology Technologist opening. The PRN Radiology Technologist will work approximately 12 hours a week.The PRN Radiology Technologist will not have an assigned location and could work at any of our Granger Medical Clinics; mainly West Valley and West Jordan.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Professional in appearance and conduct
- Dependable, efficient, and knowledgeable
- Able to work independently and as a team member with staff and providers
- Quick learner and able to readily recall information
- Must be able to read, understand, and communicate in English
- Additional languages helpful
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Provide prompt, compassionate, and patient-focused care
- Communicate professionally both verbally and in writing with physicians, clinic staff and patients as needed
- Produce high quality imaging utilizing proper techniques and positioning
- Able to critique images for quality
- Utilize electronic medical records, computerized radiography, RIS system
- Expected to cross-train as a phlebotomy technician
- Willing to be flexible with schedule and location
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- ARRT and State certifications required
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree in Radiology
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
- Standing and walking for extended periods, Lifting up to 50lbs.
- Repetitive motion associated with operating a computer and other office equipment.
- Inside, climate-controlled working conditions.
Granger Medical Clinic provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Granger Medical Clinic complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information and testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.