As part of our full range of healthcare services Henrico Doctors Hospital specializes in heart and stroke care, women's health—including high-risk pregnancies, maternity and neonatal intensive care—orthopedics and groundbreaking diagnostic imaging. We're also a national trendsetter in kidney transplants—through the Virginia Transplant Center—and we lead the state in minimally invasive procedures, having performed more da Vinci® robotic-assisted surgeries than any other facility in Virginia.
- Obtains quality radiographs of patients within the department as well as with portable equipment in an acceptable timeframe.
- Complies with radiation safety guidelines for patient and self. Utilizes Personal Protective Equipment. Operates radiographic equipment safely and competently.
- Demonstrates the ability to perform all necessary computer operations (i.e. Meditech and PACS). Ensure proper charges are entered and referring physician’s orders are verified.
- Renders patient care in a professional and courteous manner.
- Prepares examination rooms for radiographic and fluoroscopic procedures. Monitors inventory of supplies during room rotation.
- Maintain room cleanliness and neat appearance of work areas and dressing rooms.
- Assists the radiologist in administering medications, contrast agents and all types of care to the patient.
- Reviews each exam for technical accuracy (i.e. markers on images, technical quality, anatomical positioning, annotation, etc.) and completes verification process in PACS.
- Assists Diagnostic Supervisor with PACS clean up. i.e.: Clean CR plates, erase cassettes, close and send exams from workstations, etc.
- Completes and maintains personal educational requirements.
- Maintains strict confidentiality regarding employees and patient information according to Policy and Procedure.
We value you and yourfuture. HCA is proud to offer great leadership, a nurturing environment, manyopportunities for growth and development, competitive pay and greatfull-time/part-time benefits including multiple health insurance planoptions, comprehensive dental coverage, tuition reimbursement and many more programs to cover a wide variety of today’s life andfamily needs. In addition to your salary and health insurance benefits,HCA provides a matching 401k as well as an Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).Members of HCA receive consumer discounts on cell phones, hotels, rental cars,and many others. Interviews are being set immediately so apply today!
HCA is one of the nation’s leading providers of healthcare services, HCA is made up of locally managed facilities that include 184 hospitals and 2000 sites of care, including surgery centers, freestanding ERs, urgent care centers and physician clinics located in 21 U.S. states and in the United Kingdom. HCA is ranked number 63 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently recognized for being one of the “Worlds Most Admired Companies” and “World’s Most Ethical Companies.”