|Employment Type||Casual/On Call|
|Hours Per Pay Period||Casual|
|Shift Length||8 Hours|
|Mandatory Call Requirement||None|
|Mandatory Wknd Requirement||None|
|Description||Performs diagnostic radiologic procedures on neonate, infant, adolescent, adult and geriatric customers. In addition, the incumbent aids in the instruction of Radiologic Technology students and performs any and all other duties of the Imaging Services Department.|
• High School diploma or equivalent (GED) required.
• Graduate of an accredited program in Radiologic Technology required.
• 1-5 years experience in Radiologic Technology.
|License Requirement||• ARRT Registered Radiologic Technologist|
• BLS CPR Certification
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)