CareSTL Healthis seeking a full-time Radiologic Technologist (X-Ray Tech) toprocess medical films, transport patients, and provide other routine assistance to radiology staff.
- Produce quality radiographs in a safe and proper manner
- Scan all necessary documents into the appropriate database for interpretation from the radiologist
- Apply principles of radiation to minimize exposure to patients, self, and others
- Practice aseptic/sterile techniques to prevent cross contamination. Clean exam table after every patient
- Operate imaging equipment and other equipment devices in radiology such as computers, copier, scanners, fax machine, and printer
- Assist coworkers, as needed
- Education: High School diploma or GED equivalent required. Certificate of completion from an Allied Health Education (AMA) radiology program, which meets the requirements of the American Registry of Radiological Technologist
- Experience:2 years of experience in an outpatient radiology setting required
- Other: Must have reliable transportation.
A Successful Candidate:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to follow instructions meticulously
- Must be able to accept and adapt to feedback
- Good teamwork skills