Work where every moment matters.
Every day, almost 25,000 Hartford HealthCare employees come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut's most comprehensive healthcare network.
The Hospital of Central Connecticut is an acute-care community teaching hospital, we provide comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services in general medicine and surgery, as well as a wide variety of specialties. Staffed by our talented team of leading professionals, The Hospital of Central Connecticut provides a wide array of services throughout the region, caring for patients from birth through the end of life.
- The Radiologic Technologist performs a variety of diagnostic exams.
- Current CT Radiographer's license.
- Graduate of accredited Radiologic program required.
- Previous Radiologic Technologist experience preferred.
- Candidates must be available for full-time training on the day shift.
- Applicants must have current State of Connecticut Radiographer's license and ARRT registration.