Envision Physician Services has an opportunity for a full time Fellowship trained Breast Imager or General Radiologist with MQSA for the California Central Valley, mix of on-site and remote!
Envision Physician Services has an opportunity for a full-time fellowship trained Breast Imager or General Radiologist who is MQSA certified to join our group that helps to serve the St. Joseph’s Medical Center. St. Joseph's Medical Center is a not-for-profit, fully accredited, regional hospital with 347 beds. St. Joseph's specializes in cardiovascular care, comprehensive cancer services, and women and children's services including neonatal intensive care. St. Joseph's is the largest hospital in San Joaquin County. In addition to being nationally recognized as a quality leader, St. Joseph's is consistently chosen as the "most preferred hospital" by local consumers. You will enjoy the benefits of being a part of the Envision Physician Services team. Please review details below and submit your CV for consideration.
• Need to be on-site at Women’s’ Center 2 to 3 days per week, remote other days for dx
• Strong Foundation in all aspects of Breast Imaging, MQSA required
• Experience in Digital Mammography, Breast Tomosynthesis/3D Mammography, Breast Ultrasound and Breast MRI, stereotactic and US guided breast procedures.
• Breast imaging will be approximately 60% of the total volume of cases performed.
• Applicants must be ABR/AOBR certified / eligible
• Active California medical license is preferred
• Advanced technical support
• Paid time off, Bonus structure, CME
• Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
• Physician-led practice on a local and regional level
• All benefits effective day one - Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, and 401k
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Johanna Bartlett, BSN, RN, Senior Physician Recruiter
At 317-313-9098 or e-mail your CV to: email@example.com.Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.Whether you are considering full-time, part-time, per diem, employed or independent contractor (site- and specialty-specific) opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an organization that delivers unmatched opportunities and resources, including:Strong leadership at local, regional and national levelsExceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support servicesOptimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling optionsA-rated professional liability insuranceExtensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coastCompetitive compensation including several benefit optionsOpportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancementComprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programsClinical and scientific research opportunities*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.