Radiology Associates of Hollywood, Envision Physician Services provider, is currently seeking a CAQ certified (or eligible) Diagnostic Neuroradiologist.
Accuracy, attention to detail, professionalism and a commitment to excellence are the trademarks of our practice. As such, we have served the Memorial Healthcare System for over 60 years.
Details of Position:
- Candidate should have a strong foundation in all fields of diagnostic neuroradiology, including advanced neuroimaging (DTI, Spectroscopy, fMRI and perfusion imaging).
- The neuroradiology subsection provides services for this healthcare care system's 6 hospitals, including a level I trauma center, 2 comprehensive stroke centers and affiliated outpatient facilities.
- Enjoy stable and excellent professional relationships with our adult and pediatric neurosurgeons, neurologists, interventional neuroradiologists, neuro-oncologists, and rehabilitation physicians.
- Fully integrated, efficient PACS and clinical information systems, high quality diagnostic equipment, electronic communications tool, radiology assistants and remote report signing.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package including paid malpractice
- No overnight coverage responsibility
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.Whether you are considering full-time, part-time, per diem, employed or independent contractor (site- and specialty-specific) opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an organization that delivers unmatched opportunities and resources, including:Strong leadership at local, regional and national levelsExceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support servicesOptimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling optionsA-rated professional liability insuranceExtensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coastCompetitive compensation including several benefit optionsOpportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancementComprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programsClinical and scientific research opportunities*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.