Envision Physician Services has an opportunity for a General Radiologist with MQSA for Yuma, Arizona
Flexible scheduling for FT
Envision Physician Services has an opportunity for a full-time General Radiologist to join our group that serves the Yuma Regional Medical Center. What began in 1958 as a 75-bed community hospital has now become a 406-bed acute care facility that offers comprehensive, state-of-the-art medical care and services to the residents of Yuma and the surrounding communities. Please review details below and submit your CV for consideration.
• This position requires strong Breast Imaging skills including 2 and 3D Mammo, MRI and Stereotactic Breast biopsies. Imaging is done 3 facilities.
• MQSA certification
• Unique position allows for 2-3 days on-site and the others from home
• Proficiency across all modalities including plain film, fluoroscopy, nuclear medicine, MRI
(If fellowship trained), CT, ultrasound etc.
• Applicants must be ABR/AOBR certified / eligible
• Active Arizona medical license is preferred
• Competitive compensation
• Growth and leadership opportunities
• Flexible and equitable scheduling
• Advanced technical support
• Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
• Physician-led practice on a local and regional level
• All benefits effective day one - Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, and 401k
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Johanna Bartlett, BSN, RN, Senior Physician Recruiter
At 317-313-9098 or e-mail your CV to: email@example.com.
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.Whether you are considering full-time, part-time, per diem, employed or independent contractor (site- and specialty-specific) opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an organization that delivers unmatched opportunities and resources, including:Strong leadership at local, regional and national levelsExceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support servicesOptimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling optionsA-rated professional liability insuranceExtensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coastCompetitive compensation including several benefit optionsOpportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancementComprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programsClinical and scientific research opportunities*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.