Join the Riverwood team!
- Independent, fully integrated hospital and clinic system
- Rated Top 20 Critical Access Hospital 2017 and 2018
- Only Minnesota Critical Access Hospital rated Top 20 in 2018
- Strong commitment to innovation, leading edge technology and an environment where you can grow professionally
- 25-bed critical access hospital with three rural health clinics
- Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval
- Newly expanded and renovated facilities
- Exceptional variety of onsite specialties — Cardiology, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, OB/GYN & Oncology—creating a strong environment of collaboration between specialists, providers and staff
Live where others vacation!
- Enjoy a commute past sparkling lakes and through beautiful north woods
- Boating, hunting and fishing are just some of the great outdoor recreational opportunities
- Scenic forests offer excellent trails for biking, hiking, snowmobiling and cross-country skiing
- Community is known for core values, hard work, willingness to help neighbors and safe environment to raise a family
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1). Prepares patients for exams, maintaining awareness for patient needs.
2). Remain proficient in all procedures including: fluoroscopy, general radiography, special
procedures, portables, surgical c-arm, trauma, CT, bone densitometry and
mammography as assigned.
3). Stays current with radiology technology.
4). Schedules patients per department policy.
5). Works closely with radiologist, supervisor, co-workers and other employees.
6). Use proper patient transport and lifting procedures.
7). Select and use proper exposure factors.
8). Cleans rooms, as well as department areas as needed, cassettes, aprons, grids, and checks for
9). Set up for all procedures.
10). Assist co-workers as needed. Be alert for such needs.
11). Attend department meetings.
12). Maintain professional appearance and conduct at all times.
13). Report unusual occurrences or malfunctions to supervisor.
14). Aware of hospital policies in fire and life safety, department role in codes, site emergency
plans, and departmental policies.
15). Assume responsibility for completing mandatory educational requirements.
16). Safeguard security and confidentiality of data/information according to HIPAA guidelines.
17). Carry out duties in a safe manner and use safety devices provided to protect self and others.
Report safety hazards as appropriate.
18). Routinely checks Riverwood email for departmental updates
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Must have an associate degree, or equivalent from two-year College, technical school, or any school with ARRT (American Registry of Radiological Technologists) accreditation.
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: Less than 1 year