Welcome to Centura Health
Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.
Flourishing Begins Here
Centura Health is proud to invest in career development by offering residency programs to new and experienced techs. Radiology Techs welcome!
Please submit your application, cover letter, and resume for consideration.
- Positions are full-time and benefits eligible
- No contract obligation
- Combination of days, evenings, nights and weekends/holidays may be required
- Due to the pre-planned curriculum, time off requests during the first 12 weeks may not be approved
A new hire’s location will be based on preference, number of openings and offer. In your application, you'll be asked to designate your top hospital locations of interest.
What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of Diagnostic Imaging to include Surgery and Trauma as required
- Previous Radiologic Technologist experience preferred
- One year post certification experience required to evaluate and/or instruct student radiographers
- HS diploma or GED required
- Associates Degree strongly preferred
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Registered Technologist, Radiology-R.T. (R) (ARRT) required
- ARRT-BD-Bone Density certification Preferred within 6 months of hire, if applicable to entity (Avista Adventist Hospital)
- Current Basic Life Support from the American Heart Association required
Physical Requirements-Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly
Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health’s connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.