Welcome to Centura Health
Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.
Flourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills – but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
Provide quality patient care to all patients within the medical imaging department. Perform high quality images and exams on patients while maintaining the sensitivity to patient needs. Follows standards of safe radiation practice. Demonstrates leadership abilities and is a role model for other associate technologists. Acts as a clinical resource to students, staff technologist and other hospital personnel. Assures current standards of practice for the unit.
What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of Diagnostic Imaging to include Surgery and Trauma as required
- Previous Radiologic Technologist experience preferred
- One year post certification experience required to evaluate and/or instruct student radiographers
- HS diploma or GED required
- Associates Degree strongly preferred
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Registered Technologist, Radiology-R.T. (R) (ARRT) required
- ARRT-BD-Bone Density certification Preferred within 6 months of hire, if applicable to entity (Avista Adventist Hospital)
- Current Basic Life Support from the American Heart Association required
Physical Requirements-Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly
Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health’s connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.