Provides professional care to all persons needing their services by producing high quality diagnostic radiographs under the direction of a Radiologist. Evaluates radiographs for technical quality and applies principals of radiation protection and safety. Also provides services to all patients of all ages at a high competency level. CT experience perferred.
- Bachelor of Science Degree or two year Radiologic technology program
- Ability to communicate effectively with physicians, patients, associates, and other departments.
- One year staff Radiologic Technologist preferred.
- Current Licensure to practice Radiology Technology in the State of Louisiana and Certification by the American Registry of Radiologic Tenchnologists(ARRT)
- BLS Certification required.