- Our clinic offers prompt, personal medical services on a walk-in basis, seven days per week
- Hours are 8:00am-8:00pm Mon-Fri and 8:00am-5:00pm Sat-Sun
- We can accommodate a variety of schedules and offer a great amount of flexibility
- We offer lab and x-ray services on location
Radiologic Technologist Job Responsibilities: $5,000 Sign On Bonus
- Provides information to diagnose patient illnesses by operating radiologic equipment to produce radiographs.
- Identifies patient service requirements by establishing a personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Ensures operation of radiology equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, following manufacturer’s instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories, and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains radiology supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; and verifying receipt of supplies.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; and advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Gains patient cooperation by reducing anxieties, providing explanations of treatment, and answering questions.
- Prepares patients for radiological procedures by positioning patients, adjusting immobilization devices, moving equipment into a specified position, and adjusting equipment controls to set exposure factors.
- Minimizes radiation to patient and staff by practicing radiation protection techniques, using beam restrictive devices, patient shielding, and knowledge of exposure factors.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols; following drug protocols in case of reactions to drugs, such as contrast media; and administering first aid and using the emergency cart.
- Maintains production and quality of radiographs by following established standards and procedures, developing radiographs, observing radiographic results, and making necessary adjustments.
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Radiologic Technologist Qualifications/Skills:
- Use of medical technologies
- Creating a safe, effective environment
- Radiologic technology
- Analyzing information
- Performing diagnostic procedures
- Technical understanding
- Informing others
- People skills
- Quality focus
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Valid state Radiologic Technologist license
- Registered Radiologic Technologist (RT) with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- Current BLS for Healthcare Provider CPR or CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer certification
- Clean background check and clean drug screen
- Preferred qualification ER/urgent care experience.
- Full/Part-Time Hours
ABOUT WARRENTON, VA
- As the largest town in Fauquier County, Warrenton is the part of Virginia’s Piedmont region, located an hour and a half outside of Washington, D.C and half an hour from Dulles International Airport.
- The town has historic charm, delicious restaurants, and a downtown area where a farmers market fills the streets every Saturday.
- Outside the town of Warrenton, residents can take advantage of the beautiful landscape that is known as horse and wine country.
- The Piedmont countryside has about 114 wineries, as well as endless places to hike, fish and view breathtaking views at Shenandoah National Park.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 2,000 providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems, and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time