$15K Bonus Potential for Experienced Sr Radiology Technician
Under the guidance of the Director, supervises activities of technologists/students working and/or rotating through the department including their discipline and performance while in that area.
Completes established competencies for the position within designated introductory period.
Other related duties as assigned.
- Coordinates work flow in department and other areas of hospital
- Provides professional and technical guidance and confers with medical staff as appropriate
- Assures availability and functioning of supplies and equipment
- Makes recommendations on hiring, firing and disciplining staff
- Oversees Imaging students and evaluates assigned students
Required: Graduate of accredited Imaging Program, Nuclear Medicine, Ultrasound or MRI
Preferred: Associates degree
Required: 3 years clinical experience
Preferred: 2 years supervisory experience
Required: American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT ( R ); BLS; state license if required
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.