We invite you to come join our NorCal Imaging Concord team as a Radiologic Technologist. This full-time career opportunity has a Monday - Friday 8:30 AM- 5:00 PM schedule and is located at our multi-modality outpatient imaging practice in Concord, CA. Our center currently provides a wide variety of diagnostic imaging services to patients in a friendly and comfortable environment. Cross training in other modalities is available.
In this X-ray Technologist position you'll get to:
* Perform high quality radiologic exams including DEXA and/or fluoroscopy if licensed, on incoming patients. Cross-Training opportunities in MRI, CT, and Mammography
* Monitor patient's well being during exams; recognizes patient discomfort or medical problems and takes appropriate action.
* Guide patients through this sometimes difficult process by kindly talking them through the steps and answering their questions and concerns regarding exam procedures and process.
* Respond to physician questions and needs regarding patients.
* Participate in projects and/or meetings, as well as complete other tasks as assigned by management.
We offer career advancement opportunities & benefits including: medical / dental / vision coverage, paid time off, paid holidays, a pre-tax matching 401k plan, a pre-tax flexible spending plan, education reimbursement, free life insurance, inter-company transfer opportunities, hands-on training, and a host of other perks!
RadNet is an equal opportunity employer, committed to cultural diversity. RadNet will provide equal consideration for employment to all qualified applicants without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition. RadNet is an E-Verify participant.
Keywords: Medical Diagnostic Imaging, Imaging Services, radiologic technologist jobs, radiologic technician jobs, rad tech jobs, radiology technologist jobs, radiology technician jobs, X-ray technologist jobs, Radiological Technologist jobs, Tech Radiology, and Diagnostic Imaging
We're looking for experienced and professional radiology technologist candidates who are able to independently perform all outpatient radiologic exams and procedures with high quality results. Applicants must have ARRT(R) certification, CA State License in Diagnostic Radiologic Technology (CRT), BLS certification, a CA State Fluoroscopy Permit if performing fluoroscopy, and great communication skills! Recent X-Ray work experience (post externship) is preferred!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled