Doyou have the career opportunities as a Radiology Technologist you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunityfor you to join Menorah Medical Center a facility that is part of thenation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
At MMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety ofcomprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some uniquebenefits including:
- TuitionReimbursement/Assistance Programs
- PaidPersonal Leave
- 401k(100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- IdentityTheft Protection discounts
- Auto,Home, and Life Insurance options
- EmployeeStock Purchase Program (ESPP)
How webuild better communities.
Ourteams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Radiology Technologist where your passion for creatingpositive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this couldbe your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Hospital nutrition services ensure that all patients are fed accordingto their dietary needs and restrictions. A nutrition aide, also known as adietary aide, assists with nutrition services and may work in a number of rolesdepending on the facility.
- We are growing our department and looking fordependable and compassionate people to fill our team.
- Opportunities for cross-training
- We use the power of food to improve the well-beingof our patients, staff and visitors.
Thisposition operates radiologic equipment to produce radiographs of the body fordiagnostic purposes, as directed by the Radiologist. Positions patient onexamining table and adjusts immobilization devices to obtain optimum views ofspecified area of body requested by the physician.