Are you ready for your next adventure? From down range to corporate positions around the world, we provide you with opportunities to grow your career while helping to make the world more secure.
Constellis provides opportunities across every major continent for individuals who want to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships with our government and commercial customers. Our employees worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, have ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Join us to Secure Success!
Performs daily corrective and preventive maintenance on ACADEMI Training Facility.
* Replenishes range supplies daily
* Performs minor construction projects on ranges
* Sets up ranges as requested by customers
* Constructs targets frames as necessary
* Paints, picks up brass and keeps range appearance optimal
* Performs grounds keeping of ranges
* Must be willing to operate Company vehicle
* Other duties as assigned
* High School Diploma or equivalent required
* General maintenance or construction experience preferred
* Must have a valid Driver's License and a clear driving record for the last three years
* Effective oral and written communication skills with all levels of the organization
* Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage time and multiple priorities to completion
* Problem solving skills with an analytical thought process
* Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
Constellis protects critical priorities safely and efficiently around the world. Operating in 40 countries and based in the Washington D.C. area, our 22,000 Constellis employees bring unparalleled dedication and passion for creating a safer world and upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity. As a leading global provider of risk management, security, humanitarian, training and operational support services to government and commercial customers worldwide, Constellis' forward thinking solutions include a range of synergistic services, including background investigations, social intelligence tools, advanced training, logistics and life support, UAV and K9 services, and crisis response mitigation. At Constellis, our number one priority is to secure success for our customers. For more information, visit www.constellis.com
Work is based in a busy training environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Frequent work outside and in inclement weather conditions is required, including heat, cold and humidity. May be exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals and vibration. Must wear personal protective equipment as required by established Company safety standards. Normal business hours are Monday-Friday 7:00 am to 4:00 pm, however some extended hours or weekends may be required, and work schedule will vary.
Must be able to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 80 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday. Requires constant use of hands and fingers to feel, handle or operate objects, tools, or controls and reach with hands and arms.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled