Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Answers the phone courteously and takes tee time reservations.
2. Checks daily play receipts from all golfers, ensuring that everyone has paid prior to teeing off.
3. Announces the order of play to the #1 Tee Box in a timely and orderly fashion.
4. Maintains the range ball inventory, ensuring that there is an adequate supply at all times.
5. Responds to all customer concerns, questions, and complaints in a positive, respectful, and courteous manner at all times.
6. Performs other duties as appropriate or necessary for performance of the job.
7. Fills in for other staff as necessary and/or required.
8. Attends meetings, classes, and trainings as required or requested by supervisor.
9. Encouraged to recommend changes to improve procedures that would result in efficiencies, cost savings and safety.
10. Communicates actively, clearly and regularly with supervisor and co-workers on all work-related topics.
11. Possesses excellent oral and written skills to communicate effectively as needed.
12. Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience Requirements
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals in English. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence in English.
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort is open and operational 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Employees are required to be available to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
Valid driver’s license that has been in effect for at least three years, with no major violations and no more than two minor violations in the past three years.
Rules and Regulations
All employees must adhere to all safety rules and regulations required by local, State and Federal authorities, wear the appropriate personal protective equipment necessary to perform the job in a safe manner and will follow all safety rules per the Company’s Safety Policy.
Must be able to speak, read, write and comprehend the English language.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to stand and climb or balance.
The employee must regularly lift and /or move, and push and/or pull up to 30 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.