The standards of Special Response Corporation are what set us apart from our competitors. Every employee must have either military or police background and goes through rigorous background screenings and training to become a Special Response Security Professional. With this base, our employees maintain only the highest level of professionalism and provide our clients with the best service available.
Our commitment to customer service and to our client is why Special Response has become the highly regarded Security Firm that it is known as today. Our areas of expertise range from, protecting management and company assets during a strike or other labor unrest to providing security to prevent looting and other situations after natural disasters.
Special Response Corporation’s company resources also allow us to provide support for clients in the form of catering services, mobile housing, shower, and laundry units, and through our TeamWorks USA division, temporary labor. As with our security professionals, all of our equipment and support personnel are held to the highest standards
Special Response Corporation is a leader in providing security for work stoppages, natural disasters and other needs nationwide. Based in Sparks, Maryland, Special Response Corporation provides security for clients throughout the United States. For over 30 years, Special Response Corporation’s expertise and experience in the field have proven successful for client after client.
We are North America’s leading Crisis Response Security services provider with the best employees. For all security positions, we offer paid travel, per diem, lodging, perks and more! Nearly 95% of our supervisors were internally promoted! We offer great flexible schedules! Start your phenomenal career with Special Response today!
Special Response Corporation is currently searching for Tactical Security Officer, Tactical Photographers and Protection Officers.
Gross earnings when deployed up to $1150-$1300 a week /84 hours per week. Travel and Lodging provided when deployed.
A Special Response Corporation Tactical Security Officer assigned to this specific job position will be responsible for the protection of and access to heightened security situations. Protection of life and property is a position of critical responsibility for highly qualified Professional Security Officers. Rigorous adherence and understanding of security protocols is mandatory. The Special Response Corporation Security Officer candidates for this position will undergo a mandatory, extensive vetting and training process by Special Response Corporation.
Special Response Corporation Security Officers perform many tasks including preserving order and enforcing regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises. Officers may be required to patrol or respond to calls for service on the facility by foot or vehicle. Other duties required of a professional security officer include working at an Entry Control Point to a facility.
Many of our members enjoying seeing the States throughout our great country, and get paid to see them!
Essential Tasks (list not all inclusive):
- Protect persons, assets and information
- Respond to and assess security alarms or emergency alarms, emergency situations, medical aid, fires, secure classified information, escort visitors and contractors, secure ingress and egress situations
- Ensure the highest quality security services in the protection of personnel, property and information with professionalism; fulfill duties politely, without fear or favor
- Preserve order and enforce rules, regulations and directives for the viability of the site and the safety of personnel, equipment and sensitive information
- Greet visitors and vendors in a professional and welcoming manner
- Patrol the facility, internal and external
- Report safety concerns, security breaches and unusual circumstances, both through written and verbal means
- Know site-specific operations performance manuals and post orders
- Open/close, lock/unlock sensitive rooms and areas
- Conduct personal sweeps in closed areas; monitor prohibited items in certain areas
- Correspond and interact with corporate security personnel regarding orders and execution
- Minimum of three years of honorable military service or two years of law enforcement experience.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Associate Degree or higher (preferred but not required)
- Ability to write clear concise incident reports
- Understand proper radio protocol
- Possess a good working knowledge of Excel, and Word
- Be articulate and able to explain a situation coherently
- Be a leader and self-starter
- Understand accountability and lead by example
- Be able to obtain a TWIC Card and other security licenses.
Basic requirements are as follows:
- Applicant must be a US citizen
- Applicant must have good credit.
- Applicant must have a clean criminal background check.
- Applicant must have clean driving record and valid driver’s license.
- Applicant must pass drug and alcohol screening.
This is a highly visible and trusted position for which ONLY qualified candidates will be considered. If you qualify based on the above requirements, please complete the position application.
If you do not qualify for this specific position, please feel free to complete an application with Special Response Corporation or TeamWorks for another position.
In the Security Industry, a Professional Security Officer may be required to possess a guard card/license depending on the state in which they are employed. The guard card/license is paid for by the owner of the license and becomes the property of that individual.
Contact our Employment Hotline at 888-398-8903 Today! Office hours are 10am-4pm Mon-Fri.
Special Response Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Special Response Corporation will provide qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or any other applicable state or local laws. We are committed to hiring veterans and reservists. Since 1986 we have hired over 1,000 heroes.
Travel Logistics and Lodging Provided. per Diem.