This is a truly rare opportunity to join one of Bon Secours' top practices in the Richmond market.
Memorial Medical Center Internal Medicine is a Patient-Centered Medical Home, located adjacent to
Memorial Regional Medical Center in Mechanicsville, VA.
- Is due to GROWTH in the practice
- MD/DO - Experienced Candidates only - 3 to 5 years out of Residency
- Full time - 40 hours - M-F, 8-5 100% inpatient internal medicine - work/life balance
- Call is 1:7 cross coverage, days/nights/weekend varies
- 18-20 patients per day average
- Competitive Base Salary, Bonus on Productivity
- Sign On, Relocation, Medical Expense Debt Assistance - all available
- Robust benefit package - medical, Rx, dental, vision, ST/LT Disability, 403B and matching %, FSA
- Generous Paid Time Off package plus CME Days plus CME budget
- Collegial work environment - great support from management and staff - team leaders, rooming RN's
- Teamwork is very important here! All providers are highly productive and new physician should expect to be, also. We are very good to our patients and very good to each other - high quality care and high quality individuals.
- Primary Care Medical-Home Practice, offering Comprehensive Coordinated Care, Patient-Centered, Relationship-Based, Accessible Services, Demonstrated Focus on Quality and Safety
- Level 7 HIMMS Certification for years
- This practice is a flagship practice for Bon Secours, and is regularly called upon to pilot programs and train new staff, due to the high level of productivity and efficiency of the providers and staff.
Start date for this opportunity is February 2020. We are talking with candidates now, so please contact our in-house Physician Recruiter now to submit your CV. firstname.lastname@example.org
Your expertise and caring hands make the fulfillment of our mission possible.