Marin Dental Wellness is a holistic dental practice that has been providing exceptional patient care in the Marin area for the past ten years. We offer the latest procedures and therapies in holistic dentistry and are committed to educating our patients on the importance of their oral health from a truly preventative and alternative aspect.
Currently, we are looking for FT. Professional RDA that is vibrant, reliable, positive, organized, and very interested in (or knowledgeable about) holistic/natural dental care to represent our practice. We are looking for a very self-motivated and independent person who also may have a desire to work alongside our Oral Surgeon.
Please respond with a cover letter AND resume if you have the following attributes, experience, and skills.
- Interest in Holistic Dentistry
- Surgical assistant experience and certification a plus to work alongside our Oral surgeon
- Minimum 3 years of dental assisting experience
- Knowledgeable in Dentrix a plus!
- Experienced and expert in taking impressions
- Experienced with digital x-rays
- Oral surgery experience a plus! (if you have experience with Oral surgery compensation would be adjusted)
- X-ray certified
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Customer service-oriented with heavy emphasis in chair-side presence
- Professional, organized, detail-oriented
- Has a can-do attitude, and loves to learn
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and switch gears quickly
LOCATION: Mill Valley, Ca.
COMPENSATION: Depending on experience and whether you are certified as a Surgical assistant. Bonus upon completion of four months.
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 3 - 5 years