The Language Services Translation Center, a command and control structure at FBI Headquarters, was established to ensure that the FBI foreign language resource base of over 1,400 linguists, distributed across over 100 locations, is strategically aligned with operational and national intelligence priorities.
FSA, a rapidly growing professional services company delivering highly qualified personnel in support of the government's mission, has an immediate vacancy for a Records Examiner/Analyst.
Specific tasks for this position include:
* Open and closing translation requests
* Preparing and sending translation assignments
* Scanning and uploading pertinent documents
* Generating workload productivity and pending task reports
* Running irregularity, past due, and ad hoc reports
* Producing statistical reports
* Organizing and analyzing data for monthly and quarterly workload metrics reports
* Auditing and reconciling databases
* Tracking and preparing language quality reviews and quarterly reporting spreadsheets
* Assisting field office in tracking contractor assignments and trainings
* Maintaining and updating various records management databases
The Records Examiner / Analyst may serve as the contractor's supervisor in small offices. The Records Examiner / Analyst shall have the ability to:
* Be responsible for the day to day supervision of contractor assignments
* Provide on-site supervision for Contractor workforce
* Provide on-the-job training for new personnel
* Ensure Contractor personnel meet periodic training requirements
* Schedule Contractor employees
* Provide on-site quality assurance and quality control of work performed by Contractor personnel
NOTE: First consideration will be given to candidates already possessing a Top Secret clearance
An Executive Assistant/Analyst must meet the following qualifications:
* Must have one year's experience in a field related to law enforcement (to include legal and/or military experience)
* A four year undergraduate degree is preferred
* Attention to detail and the ability to read and follow directions is very important
* Good oral and written communications skills are highly desirable
* Must possess a demonstrated ability to analyze documents to extract information
This position requires U.S. Citizenship and a 7 (or 10) year minimum background investigation.
Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote qualiﬁed persons in all job titles without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender, HIV status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation (including gender expression and identity), veteran status, family leave status or any protected group status as deﬁned by applicable law.