Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business’ focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at: www.synechron.com
Synechron on behalf of our client a leading financial corporation is seeking for React Developer role based in Minneapolis, MN/Boston,MA/Charlotte, NC/Hoffman Estates,IL.
- Collaborate with UI Designer to prototype the user experience during the design phase
- Assist with build and deployment automation scripts
- Design REST APIs
- Troubleshoot and resolve performance issues in the web application
- Experience working with React, Redux, Angular 2+ or other front-end frameworks
- Experience working with Typescript, WebPack, Node, NPM, or Jest
- Understanding of responsive design, web accessibility
- Ability to work with UX Designers to develop a simple and modern UI
- Experience with GIT or other version control technologies
- Experience with testing browser-based applications, good knowledge of problems and solutions for cross browser compatibility
- Experience working in on a Scrum team in an Agile environment
- Ability to identify, own, and solve problems independently or as part of a team.