We have an exciting new React/eCommerce Developer position, based out of one of our leading clients locations in Boston, MA.
We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.Requirements of the React/eCommerce Developer:
- Need React experience OR demonstrable ecommerce
- Need 2+ years total experience
- Agile experience
- Ideally a variety of difference tasks - this person will need to be highly adaptable
- Demonstrable web development experience
- Clear communication skills
- Experience with CSS and HTML
- Experience with developing for myriad devices and platforms, and the QA processes that support them
- Desire to write testable code, and the test coverage to go along with it
- Experience with microservice architecture and hosting
Keywords: React/eCommerce Developer, HTML, CSS, Microservice, QA, OR, React, Agile
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!