Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business’ focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at: www.synechron.com
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world’s leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron’s technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at: http://synechron.com/technology
Synechron Inc is seeking React JS Developer/Architect within financial services. This role is based in Hoffman Estate, IL/Charlotte, NC
- Experience in designing and developing HTML5 Frameworks in
- React JS, Typescript, Node JS, Sencha ExtJS
- Backbone, Marionette, PhoneGap, and HTML5 Canvas, Bootstrap, Jquery, SCSS, CSS3 technologies
- Experience in design patterns and prototyping of interfaces in web technologies.
- 5 years of experience in core Java experience (including Spring)
- Strong design fundamentals (OO, patterns, etc.)
- Strong Java Fundamentals with some experience in Framework development.
- Experience in dealing with multithreading, collections and memory management concerns.
- Experience in building data-intensive applications and server-side development.
- Experience managing a platform migration would be beneficial.
- Ability to pick up distributed cache system.
- Experience with HTML5/JS based GUIs would be a benefit.
- Visual design and UX understanding
- S. or higher in Computer Science or equivalent