Our Client, FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 18 million customers a week in the United States and Canada, is in need of a Data Scientist. Full time Role.
Physical Work Location is Charlotte, NC. (Remote)
Contract Position - 6 month contract to hire role
Purpose Of Role
This role is for a React web developer to join the Lowe's Design System team. This role will be coding
React components that are design system compliant, an internal documentation site for design system consumers
and other related duties as assigned. There is potential for the role to take on additional prototyping
activities to support the UX function.
- The UX Designer is accountable to support the tactical direction and holistic design work output and deliverables associated with assigned projects.
- The UX Designer is typically responsible for supporting multiple aspects projects within a singular track of work within a platform / suite of products.
- The UX Designer is an advocate for usability and interface design, and is responsible for the delivery and output of quality and timely design deliverables including wireframes, prototypes, and presentations, user interface elements.
- The UX Designer is ultimately responsible for managing the visual and interactive creative assets, as well as their final solution and setting the building blocks within the Lowe's Digital design system.
- The UX Designer should have general knowledge of external processes and technologies, both standard and unique to Lowe's including the work processes, technologies, platforms, and services of our business and IT capabilities.
- The UX Designer will work with a team of other Architects, Designers, Prototypers, and Content Developers to deliver projects in a timely and efficient manner, consistent with the process and standards set in place both internally and externally across the business.
- The UX Designer may serve as a "project lead" within small to medium-scale projects, and will be responsible for the direction and approval of other design work within that project.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Product to be built from the ground up.
- Comfortable with Complex Technology
- Person Savvy with Business Stakeholders political and logical
- Need to have Jira and Agile work flow
- Story mapping
- working with Selling Tool
- User Experience Role
- Web Technology Based no expectation of coding
- Sketch, Invision, Abstract