RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Readiness Specialist in Hillsboro, Oregon (OR). The nature of the work for this role is focused on leading and supporting readiness activities to successfully educate, engage and equip HR audiences for the impacts and changes as a result of HR Portfolio activities and Initiatives.
This role sits within the HR Readiness team, charged with prioritizing and delivering the HR Portfolio of strategic initiatives- on time, on budget, and at quality - by an engaged and prepared HR Organization. This role will report to the HR Readiness Lead Practitioner.
This role focuses primarily on the following work:
- Plan, lead and execute readiness activities for small to medium HR Portfolio initiatives
- Support the collateral execution for large Initiatives, as needed
- Readiness activities include developing an initiative plan in alignment with Initiative milestones, assessing stakeholders and impacted audience needs, and integrating established Readiness methodologies and best practices while moving key audiences through a continuum of awareness, commitment and adoption of the change
- Leveraging existing global channels and innovating new ones to better serve our HR audiences across all regions
- Create and drive overall Readiness plans leveraging TM principles and methodology
- Conduct stakeholder and audience analysis to determine impacts on key HR audiences across the globe
- Partner with key stakeholders and teams (i.e. Internal Communications team, Service Innovation team) and to leverage delivery methods and channels to build capability within HR audiences
- Collaborate with functional and technical partners to develop effective execution plans and material to generate awareness and capability
- Manage delivery of Readiness events, such as Deep Dives, focus groups and training workshops
- Effectively manage stakeholder relationships within a highly matrixed organization
- Certification: Transition management certification
- Proven track record with 3+ years specific experience working with Change & Transition Management theory and methodologies in regional & global project delivery (preferably related to Human Resources but not required)
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience relating to transition management/change management and organization development, preferably in behavior change and/or transformational change
- Project management acumen and strong consultative skills; can move work forward in an ambiguous, matrixed setting
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
- High business acumen and HR knowledge: can quickly learn and contribute in team settings
- Applies best practices and knowledge of internal/external business challenges to improve products, processes or services
- Travel: 0 - 10%
- Fluent in MS PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Solid presenter and group facilitator
With a commitment to innovation, this client employs some of the world's top engineers and designers! It was ranked as one of the 'Happiest Companies to Work For' and awarded an 'Employees' Choice Award 2018 Best Place to Work' by Glassdoor. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. If you would like to make a difference globally and locally, apply now.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.