Our love for the outdoors runs deep. “More Than Dirt, It’s A Lifestyle” has a meaning that not everyone understands. Those of us that have created memories and traditions in the outdoors, can truly relate to how personal it can be.
Base Camp Country Real Estate has a unique advantage with our access to a large number of past and present landowners in our sister company’s leasing database. Base Camp Leasing has been the industry leader for over 20 years connecting landowners with hunters. This strong foundation combines the power of the Base Camp Leasing brand containing thousands of established relationships with landowners and hunters, with our expert Land Professionals to provide the ultimate in recreational, hunting, timber and farmland real estate services.
Here is your opportunity to combine your passion with a profession in the outdoor industry. Base Camp Country’s unique model and unmatched resources, driven by your work ethic is a proven formula for your long term success.
- Represent buyers and sellers of real estate in a professional, ethical and legal fashion 100% of the time.
- Adhere to policies and procedures of Base Camp Country Real Estate.
- Thoroughly and accurately gather all required information, disclosures and collateral to properly list properties for sale or acquire them for a buyer.
- Knowledgeable about recreational and rural real estate topics including hunting, habitat management, timber, farming, ranching and minerals that may impact buyers or sellers.
- Engage and develop sound relationships with outdoor industry & real estate constituents to build a reliable and resourceful knowledge base to support your buyers and seller’s needs.
- Professionally represent the Base Camp Country Real Estate brand to clients and the public.
- Licensed or the ability to obtain a State Broker’s or Salesperson’s real estate license.
- 5 years of professional employment experience, sales experience or a combination of both.
- Knowledge of recreational land uses including hunting, fishing, agriculture, minerals etc.
- College level education is preferred but not mandatory.
- Operates with a sense of urgency and self-motivated.
- Ability to work full-time as an independent contractor.
- Commission based compensation.
- Comfortable knowledge of computers to assist with everyday real estate tasks.
- Able to invest in marketing and start-up expenses Ability to cultivate, utilize and/or create a network of contacts.
- Be a life-long learner with a servant leader attitude.
Employment Type: Contract
Years Experience: 3 - 5 years