At Coldwell Banker Trusted Advisors, we are looking for the BEST of the BEST - Dynamic people who are seeking a long-term successful career. Our growing real estate firm is hiring a residential Real Estate Agent to join our team and add value to our business. No previous sales or real estate experience required.
If you have the following characteristics, then you may be one of the few we are looking for:
- Are you a high achiever?
- Are you well-connected in the Lubbock area?
- Are you a self-starter?
- Do you desire to be the best in what you do?
- Do you desire to be a top achiever?
- Can you manage yourself, your schedule, your time, and a business?
If you answered “yes” to the above questions, then real estate may be your calling.
We provide a world-class training program that helps new Real Estate Agents find their footing, produce results quickly, as well as equip them to succeed and reach their goals.
- Participate in active marketing initiatives, from reaching out to people to attending industry events
- Interview clients to determine their precise wants, needs, budgets and geographic criteria
- Have appointments - Buyer showings and Seller presentations
- Develop and maintain a solid database of people to build a solid real estate relationship with
- Follow up with clients to make sure their real estate needs are being met
- Prepare and proofread real estate documents and contracts
- Promote properties through open houses, email campaigns, calls, and advertisements
- Advise clients about mortgage options, market conditions, and related information
- Present contracts to sellers
- Negotiate contracts and other things between buyers and sellers
- Compare properties to determine a subject property’s market value
- Attend closing dates and provide support for clients