Exciting opportunity to be part of an international real estate consultancy team. As result of our continue globally success and growth, Wire Consulting USA is recruiting candidates to join our world class salesforce for our Downtown, New York Office.
WHO WE ARE:
Wire Consulting USA is the only international company in New York specialized in world wide consulting services. Our firm provides highly specialized services to individuals, families and companies seeking to invest abroad. Our services cover all types of investment, from the purchase of a holiday home to income-generating investments and from portfolio diversification to real estate development.
Our consultants have consolidated experience in the dynamic of specific markets with the main focus on helping our client on investment around the world, on managing their investments developing a long term partner ship gaining their trust.
The best candidate must have but no limit the following quality's:
- Strong understanding of market planning, site selection, deal negotiation as well as general real estate practices and related legal principles.
- A highly developed sense of customer service and interpersonal skill including high integrity, respect for all individuals (customers, solid communication skills, strong critical and analytical thinking skills and an appreciation of diversity (thought, ethnic, gender, etc.)
- Self-motivated with a sense of urgency and have the vision to see each deal to conclusion
- Strong team player who possesses a sense of profit versus loss as well as sales and marketing skills
- Be able to work efficiently within a small dynamic team with flexibility to adapt to various situations
- Long term development potential, desire to learn new skills and ability to multi-tasking
- Strong communication, presentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Dynamic, energetic and strong desire to work continually with an Entrepreneur spirit and a "Can Do It" attitude to meet the firm targets goals
- Time management, well organizes and high level of strong desire and determination to succeed in the Business with higher aspiration is a MUST.
The Qualify candidate will be an integral part of the consulting team and will be responsible for working directly with our international team negotiating complex real estate transaction, managing the company's target numbers weekly providing advice on strategy. Managing outside counsel with a focus on selling the company services strongly and ethically to our new and existing clientele. Also, negotiating a wide range of real estate general contracts.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT
- 2 to 4 years of experience as real estate agent
- real estate finance experience dealing with lending transactions
- must have experience with the NYC real estate markets
- excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- D.O.S. New York State License must be update in good stating.