Job Requirements for the Licensed Real Estate Agent:
As a Real Estate Sales Agent, you must be a current licensed real estate agent in good standing with a local Realtor board or an inactive agent who can immediately move his/her license to Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage (all non-licensed applicants will have to complete the pre-licensing course and state exam before affiliating with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage.) You must display strong interpersonal skills and possess a customer service mindset (sales experience a plus). As a real estate sales agent, you will need to multi-task, prioritizes, and takes initiative. The ideal candidate should be a moderately tech-savvy agent who wants to use our technology to engage clients.
Benefits of working with Coldwell Banker:
- ZAP (Zip Agent Platform): our industry-leading online agent platform and client management system.
- The power of one of the most recognized names in real estate.
- Dozens of new client leads every single month.
- Top-notch education and business coaching is available A dominant presence online, including the following:
- Properties you list automatically distributed to more than 700 different websites
- Properties you list receive featured placement on the most dominant real estate websites in the country own page/portal on ziprealty.com
- Our resources can put you in a position to provide a level of customer service that agents affiliated with other companies simply cannot match.
- It's very common for newly affiliated agents to have multiple transactions in their first weeks/months in the industry!
About NRT Coldwell Banker:
The Coldwell Banker brand is the oldest and most established residential real estate franchise system in North America. In fact, in many ways it was the original real estate “start up.” Founded by young entrepreneurs Colbert Coldwell in 1906 and later Benjamin Banker, Coldwell Banker changed the way people bought and sold homes across America, ultimately becoming one of the most trusted real estate brands in the world.
Schedule a confidential meeting for this week, and learn more about the advantages of being an independent agent affiliated with Coldwell Banker on the Powered by Zip Team. Once we receive your contact information, we will set up a completely confidential conversation about affiliating with affiliating with NRT Coldwell Banker on the Powered by Zip Team.
We can't wait to talk to you!
©2016 Coldwell Banker. All Rights Reserved. Coldwell Banker fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Operated by a subsidiary of NRT LLC. Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker Logo are registered service marks owned by Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC.