Part-Time Communications Director
Los Angeles based successful Real Estate Agent looking for a part-time (full time available depending on growth) concierge and communications director. Must have excellent computer and people skills as well as being an extremely organized person. We are a fast-growing company that needs you to help us keep up with our growing business! Job seekers should have superb organizational skills and love talking to people. Ready to join the team? Upload your application today!Compensation:
$18 - $25 hourlyResponsibilities:
- Organize and respond efficiently and quickly to emails and incoming communication on behalf of the team
- Facilitate communication between our customers and team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Use and understand the Multiple Listing Service to research data and properties and organize the data
- Check various websites for matching property criteria for active clients
- Outgoing and friendly; a positive attitude is a must while using our system and procedures to provide a smooth client experience
- Must be coachable, have a desire to learn, and a desire to succeed and work efficiently within our systems and procedures
- Excellent grammar, email, and verbal skills
- Real Estate experience a plus
- Concierge, customer service, and hospitality background is preferred
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Technologically savvy: Ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- General understanding of CRM Software platforms
- An ability to manage expectations
- Must be able to communicate with management and co-workers in an effective manner
- Must be a good listener, detail-oriented, a problem solver, reliable, deadline-driven, dependable, and on time
- Committed to standards of the highest professionalism and ethics
- Thrives in a collaborative environment
We want to disrupt the industry, create certainty and support for our clients, be a trustworthy and knowledgeable source for the people in our community. We consider ourselves all things real estate related to improving your lifestyle.
We are the agent of TRUST. We value communication, knowledge, and connections. We are friendly and easy to work with.
We have a special skill and talent when it comes to making the real estate process easier for the clients. We have the systems, the coaching, the tools, and the network that we’ve built over 17 years in the business to help other people achieve their real estate success with the help of our guidance.
We come from a place of love, help, care, and skill which make it fun and rewarding to work with us as well as a good experience for the client.