Real Estate Associate
Meyers Research seeks a creative Real Estate Associate to start immediately. Candidate will be based in our Scottsdale office and will work closely with the consulting team and executive staff on consulting engagements throughout the United States. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of residential real estate development, business, and economy, be a self-starter, extremely organized, detail-oriented, and proficient in Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel. Candidate must be a conceptual thinker with strong analytical skills and have a broad understanding of the real estate market. Candidate must manage shifting priorities, and multi-task to meet deadlines.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Key member in engagements, providing underlying data tables, graphs, and charts used in reports, providing foundational support for senior level executives.
- Occasional field work, both locally and nationally.
- Prepare and present findings to client in verbal and written form, with increased client interaction.
- Develop new and innovative formats to manipulate market data.
- Improve new home market knowledge and develop skills necessary to make guided recommendations and conclusions from research.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics or related field.
- Actual research and analysis experience preferred.
- Deep experience and/or interest in the real estate industry.
- Work with all levels of professional personnel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced software skills: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook.
- Organized, reliable, trustworthy, dedicated individual.
- Works well in pressure situations.
- Fluency in Spanish a plus (but not required).
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Competitive benefits and 401K
About Hanley Wood
Meyers Research is growing. Grow with us. Meyers Research combines experienced real estate and technology advisors with leading data to provide our clients with a clear perspective and a strategic path forward. We’re a smart, diverse and close-knit group of creative problem solvers. You’ll apply breadth and depth of knowledge and vision to shape our industry. Every job comes with fantastic benefits, perks and tools to make you successful and you’ll work in a culture of respect and collaboration. Join us. We’d love your help.
Follow us on Social Media: