Branch Manager II – PenFed Realty
PenFed is continuing to hire and train exceptional individuals to help us serve our 1.8 million members both here and around the world. In light of the current situation with novel coronavirus (COVID-19), we have modified our hiring, onboarding, training, and deployment protocols in order to comply with current local and state guidance around social distancing.
PenFed is committed to the safety of our teammates around the globe. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us for more information.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty (PenFed Realty), a wholly owned subsidiary of PenFed Credit Union (PenFed), is hiring a Branch Manager II in Fort Worth, Texas. The purpose of this job is to ensure continual branch growth through the implementation of unique marketing and business development strategies as well as build the foundation for strong business relationships through the recruitment, training and oversight of independent contractor real estate agents and staff. This position will oversee the continued success of the branch by ensuring compliance with regulations, management of branch office real estate transactions & escrow responsibilities.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and the position will perform other duties as assigned.
- Manage the functions of the branch(es) to ensure efficient and cost effective operation by implementing the necessary systems, programs, policies and procedures.
- Develop business goals and strategies to meet objectives set by the PenFed Realty Board of Managers.
- Provide oversight and training to independent contractor real estate agents areas of residential brokerage including sales and marketing, business development, finance, agency, listings, contracts, ethics and governmental regulations.
- Recruit new agents, develop growth programs, train and retain independent contractor real estate agents to affiliate with PenFed Realty Texas.
- Create value propositions for PenFed Realty, work with PenFed marketing staff to design and implement effective marketing/business development strategies.
- Hold individual bi-monthly lead accountability reviews with each agent and coach them for successful management and conversion of leads while providing action plans to improve performance.
- Lead daily Sales Huddles with the branches team of agents, providing guidance and accountability.
- Create and manage the agent-training schedule and hold agents accountable.
- Create and maintains CRM lead communication campaigns (drip campaigns, text messages, phone scripts, email responses) are followed up with and tracked.
- Manage cultivation of Internet leads from acquisition to conversion.
- Create and actively audit ad sources in the CRM ensuring all leads are routed properly and all resources are fully utilized and optimized to ensure peak performance.
- Consistently identify, create and manage ways to nurture and follow-up with viable lead to convert into scheduled appointments.
- Create, test and implement scripts, texts, emails, and drip campaigns to continually improve lead responses ultimately resulting in lead conversion.
- Aid independent contractor real estate agents in obtaining client listings and contracts and assist in transaction management and conflict resolution.
- Review competitive market practices and makes recommendations concerning adjustments to programs in related areas.
Education and Experience
Equivalent combination of education and experience is considered.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Minimum of four (4) years’ experience in a Real Estate and management function.
This position may directly supervise employees.
Licenses and Certifications
- Licensure as Real Estate Broker with the appropriate Real Estate Board. Membership in the following:
- State Association of Realtors
- Local Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to an indoor office setting with moderate noise.
*Most roles require working in an office setting with moderate noise and the ability to lift 25 pounds.*
Limited travel to various worksites is required.
Berkshire Hathaway PenFed Realty, LLC is a full-service real estate brokerage firm with over 60 offices and 1,700 world-class sales professionals, offering complete service coverage in Virginia, Maryland, District of Columbia, Delaware, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Florida, Tennessee, Kansas and Texas markets. Founded in 2006, we are a wholly owned subsidiary of one of the country’s largest and most financially stable credit unions, PenFed. We are also one of the largest franchisees within the Berkshire Hathaway Home Services network. The Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices network stands among only a few organizations entrusted to use the storied Berkshire Hathaway name, a name representing strength, integrity, trust and universal respect. PenFed’s products, pricing, and financial stability coupled with the Berkshire Hathaway brand creates a powerful combination for growth within the residential real estate arena. With growth of over 900% in the past 5 years, PenFed Realty is recognized as one of the fastest growing real estate brokerage firms in the country.
Our mission is to recruit, retain, and support the most knowledgeable real estate agents in the industry so that we may ensure a smooth and hassle free home buying experience.
We provide our employees with a lucrative benefits package including robust medical, dental and vision plan options, plenty of paid time off, 401k with employer match and more.
Equal Employment Opportunity
PenFed management will maintain and observe personnel policies which will not discriminate or permit harassment or retaliation against a person because of race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, military or veteran status or obligation, the presence of a physical and/or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, and all statuses protected by applicable state or local law in all recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, overtime, position classifications, work assignments, facilities, promotions, transfers, employee treatment, and in all other terms and conditions of employment. PenFed will also prohibit retaliation against individuals for raising a complaint of discrimination or harassment or participating in an investigation of same.
PenFed will also reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability so that they can apply for a job or perform the essential functions of a job unless doing so causes a direct threat to these individuals or others in the workplace and the threat cannot be eliminated by reasonable accommodation or if the accommodation creates an undue hardship to PenFed. Contact human resources (HR) with any questions or requests for accommodation at 571-495-7921.