We are looking for a dynamic and energetic Office Coordinator to provide direct support to a top producing real estate agent and team. Candidates should have experience working in a fast-pace, high-volume office and have a strong ability to multitask. This is a full-time position/40 hours per week and requires working at lease two Saturdays per month.
- Manage and respond to all client inquiries
- Calendar management
- Handle a high volume of emails and phone calls (first point of contact and client database follow-up calls/listing pitches).
- Conduct criteria specific, real estate property searches (internet/internal databases).
- Correspond with buyers; buyer-property matching
- Streamline office processes to improve efficiency
- Prepare email campaigns (includes: analysis of property specs/written descriptions).
- Post and promote property listings online/other outlets.
- Create fliers and show sheets using templates.
- 2 years of relevant professional experience in administration is preferred.
- Prior experience working in real estate is preferred, but not required.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Proficiency with Windows computers
- Ability to conduct web research
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize accordingly
- Self starter
*Opportunity for achievement bonuses
*This position requires working some Saturdays.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you!
Opportunity for bonuses