Real Estate Counsel - New York, NY
We are working with a major law firm that is seeking to hire a counsel for the Real Estate practice. Qualified candidates should have at least 8-10+ years of experience handling a broad-based real estate practice. The firm’s practice covers purchases and sales, leases and ground leases, joint venture agreements, borrower and lender-side financing transactions and the real estate aspects of corporate transactions with substantial involvement with foreign clients and in hospitality.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team that is passionate about what they do and to enjoy the benefits and resources of a large but collegial, international law firm. The role will involve training and utilization of junior associates.
- 8-10+ years experience of real estate experience in a law firm environment.
- Assist in the growth of the firm's business (and the New York Real Estate group) through interaction with clients and potential clients and participation in industry organizations.
- Must be admitted to NY bar.
- Manage a transaction as “First Chair” from its inception to conclusion.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a proven willingness to accept significant responsibility.
- Manage a varied and stimulating workload within a collaborative environment.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Talent Acquisition Specialist