This individual will be responsible for coordinating a variety of tasks and projects for our Real Estate team. The coordinator will act as the contact for vendors, internal and external partners in the area of new campus development. The ideal candidate will have a heavy background in administrative support with exposure to real estate project coordination on new and existing facilities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support the Real Estate Manager with ongoing lease administration management
- Maintain the flow of communication with operations, contractor and construction teams during new development
- Attend and/or (occasionally) run Zoom meetings on behalf of development team
- Request certificates of insurance for new and existing facilities
- Manage, research and provide resolution to landlord communications and requests
- Monitor compliance to lease agreements and sublease agreements
- Manage facility and construction department documents
- Coordinate and schedule safety and facilities meetings, to include: scheduling, keeping minutes, following up on assignments and sourcing materials/vendors
- Special projects: Mapping, demographics, photo filing & coordination, lease administration
- Coordination of new school checklists and timelines
- Secure new or move existing utility accounts for new facilities
- Manage the flow of information to ensure timely implementation of real estate projects
- Interact with architects, engineers, contractors, attorneys, consultants, and city/county staff.
- Supervise the administration, planning, operations and work of consultants, subcontractors and independent contractors on selected jobs
- Maintain and complete documentation related to all planning procedures, communications regarding the sites and actions taken on each site
- Assist Director of Licensing, Safety & Campus Advisor in researching and meeting licensing requirements in new market areas.
- Manage the collection of feasibility and due diligence information
- Keep departmental calendar
- Coordinate travel and travel schedules
- Participate in or lead special projects
- Other duties as assigned.
Works well alone or with groups
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Handle multiple tasks while meeting strict deadlines
Organized, able to prioritize
Proactive and Self-motivated
BA in Business or related field
3-4 years experience in similar role
Microsoft Office expertise preferred: Excel, Word, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint, Google Maps, Visio, and Google Docs
Construction, property management, real estate, accounting and lien law experience desired
Title 22 Community Care Licensing knowledge a plus
Prior property or portfolio management or paralegal experience a significant plus. Knowledge of city/county entitlement process highly desired
Position frequently involves long hours and widely diverse duties. Must be able to bend, stoop, and perform extensive walking. Occasionally, lift up to 30 pounds. Generally works in a standard office environment. Works in a fastpaced environment dealing with a wide variety of challenges, deadlines and a diverse array of contacts. Extensive computer time and extended periods of sitting. Car and air travel may be necessary from time to time.