Weichert Co. is hiring a Real Estate Instructor in Morris Plains, New Jersey. The Real Estate Instructor is responsible for teaching state regulated real estate pre-licensing courses which provide the education necessary to prepare students for the New Jersey licensing exam. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for the delivery of required intellectual material for successful completion of the New Jersey pre-licensing courses.
- Accurately completes class records to document compliance with state real estate commissions.
- Follows lesson plans; leads classroom discussions on relevant topics and educates students regarding real estate principles and practices.
- Provides information regarding licensing. Answers any questions students may have.
- Maintains a positive learning environment for the participants; maintains classroom control at all times.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job RequirementsThe ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree; or
- Continuously licensed as a NJ real estate broker for the two (2) years immediately preceding application; or
- Continuously licenses as a broker in another state for the three (3) years immediately preceding application
- New Jersey Real Estate Instructor license required
- Experience levels are defined by state statutory requirements, outlined in the "Education, Certification, and License Requirements" section
- In-depth knowledge of national and state-specific real estate principles and practices
- Knowledge necessary to operate Power Point presentations
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to conduct presentations
- Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, and fractions
- Strong attention to detail
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.