Real Estate Investment Analyst (Atlanta, GA)-POR0008T
What you will need:
• A bachelor’s degree from a top undergraduate business program with a concentration/major in finance and/or real estate
• Strong quantitative skills and demonstrated analytical ability
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Outstanding communication, team work and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work both independently and as an integral member of a team
• Proficiency in MS Office applications, (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) & ability to learn new applications
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.
Job FunctionAsset Management
Primary LocationUnited States-Georgia-Atlanta